Saturday, August 11, 2012

Singleness Quotes

I've taken the following quotes from Amanda Ferguson's facebook status. I really enjoy reading her tweets cause they're so encouraging, hope you like :) You can also follow her on twitter @Ferguson_Mrs

"Dear Sis, don't behave like his wife until you ARE his wife. Living together before marriage, running all his errands, getting a bank account with him......No. "Sampling" what marriage is like is never the route to go. After all, why should he marry you, if he's getting everything he wants for free? My heart especially goes out to women who are dating/courting men who have not given themselves to ...be in a committed relationship with them: DON'T go out of your way to spend all of your time with men who are obviously not ready for u. Chill. Relax. Men are hunters; let them hunt. And if that man wants you, he will take the necessary steps to wed u. Period. God will send you the right man for you IF YOU DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY. If God did it for me, when He sent me Jonathan Ferguson, He can do it for u! He has only the BEST in store for u! Refuse to Settle for less than God's Best:)"

"I truly appreciate all of the feedback, everyone. My heart's desire is to see everyone live life abundantly. However, I have a special passion to empower women. Know this, ladies: You are a jewel. You are royalty. And the man that God has ordained for you will treat you as such #imawitness"