Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Don't base your life on other people's experiences

Before I moved to Johannesburg people would tell me not to move up here cause you're always stuck in traffic and that you can't survive in Johannesburg without a car.

Well guess what, I've been here for over a year and I've never experienced traffic and I survived here for for nine months without a car.

Don't get me wrong, there is traffic in Joburg and to some, living without a car is hard, but that was their experience not mine.

So don't allow people's experiences to stop you from living out your dreams. Do a little research as to how you can avoid their horrible situations.
Like in my case I stayed close to work so I could just walk there, therefore I didn't need a car cause the nearest mall was also very close by. I only bought a car when I was finacially capable of doing so.

Oh they'd go on about that it's faster than my hometown, people will influence you into doing bad... seriously the people I've met so far are the most down to earth and the nicest people in the world.

Yea that's just my lil lesson learn't :)