Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Im done!

I done with dating for this year. 2010 is the year for me to be single. I'm done with comprimising, that is accepting a guy with his flaws and all, its either he's what I'm looking for or he's not,there is no grey area.I will NEVER EVER settle for less then my personal best,never say never? well I'm saying it. I'm done with listening to my friends advice, I'd rather make a decision and blame myself then blaming them for taking their wrong advice. I'm done with being the one who puts the necessary effort in love,friendship or in any type of relationship. I'm done with accepting mediocrity from myself and the world. I'm done with having to be something I'm not just to make others comfortable. I'm done with mxit and facebook cause I'm so tired of having to chat to people I don't even like and on that note I'm done with toxic friendships aka frienemies aka people who make one feel like shit,infact anyone who's toxic-friends & men, I'm done with that eish!

No comments: