Thursday, November 4, 2010

Im no expert.

I'm no expert on relationships...gosh my past is a testimony to that. So when i got into this one,roughly three months ago, I was like, you know what Thokozani, you can be everything to a man and do everything in a relationship to make it work but when the curtains close and the lights are out, it's over and you can't do anything to change it. Yea in the past I made sure that I was the best girlfriend I could be, but where did that get me? Cause when that man don't want you no more, you can't do nothing bout it but leave with grace.
So when I got into this relationship I told myself that at the end of it all, whether the end be 70 years from now or 24 hours from now, I wana look back and be like I was not the best girlfriend ever but I was the best me I could be and I had a great time doing it.
I wana look back and be like, wow i had such a good time.
You can't go wrong with being true to yourself,so if respecting him is apart of being a great girlfriend, well then good for him cause thats just how I am naturally.