My life in progress

Thursday, November 11, 2010

i love cuddling.

picture obtained from
http://vi.sualize.us/view/flipnotiq/d98e90f2bfe57d0f99ff6dd114d132c9/
Posted by beautiful angel at 12:26 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels

bad days (1) beauty (1) beyonce (2) brandy (2) breaking up (1) charlie wilson (1) childhood (1) christian single (1) dating (1) Encouragment (5) faith (6) favourites (8) Forgiveness (1) God (1) God's design. (1) Grace (1) gratitude (1) haters. (1) heartbreak (1) his heart (1) Jesus (23) kris jenner (1) lessons (13) letting go (1) life (1) life lessons (1) love (14) love songs (18) Marriage (4) Meagan Good (3) men (1) Motivation (15) moving on (1) obedience (1) purity (2) relationships (12) shalom (1) singleness (5) thankfullness (1) the kardashians (1) Tia and Tamera (3) unbelief (1) women (1) words (1) worshipp (1)

Popular Posts

  • 2 Afro or not 2 Afro!
    The AFRO! For me an AFRO is a symbol of African pride. It shows that one is real and less concerned about conforming to what media views a...
  • Revelation on love
    I've had a revelation of what love is. Its being selfless, where the other persons Joy is placed above your Joy and uncomfortability. It...
  • He's so creative
    One thing I've been recently learning about God is that he's creative. From the old testament to the new, he displays his creative p...
  • The reason why I started blogging.
    I decided to start blogging because I wanted to be honest with MYSELF and I thought that by writing my feelings down I could also see whats ...
  • Loving someone who annoys you
    Loving someone who annoys you or has habits which are irritating is not easy. However by looking at Jesus it's evident that love isn...
  • Gods will is shalom-wholeness, being complete, lacking nothing.
    Yesterday while watching Creflo dollar, he preached about poverty, how being poor is not just financial lack, but it's having a part of ...
  • living by my mind and not heart
    So Yesterday I wrote about what I learn't from Beyonces' documentary life is but a dream. Yes I found that she lives from the heart,...
  • Idols are joy thieves.
    The first time I heard christian rap artist Lecrae was last year round about February, I remember it quite well. It was a Sunday morning a...
  • Just some Godly motivation
    I was at home for the long heritage day weekend, So I was watching my pastor on t.v and I heard him say this. During a bad economy, whenyo...
  • Ten things singles should know before getting married,
    The black ang married blog gives 10 things singles should know before getting married click here

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (83)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (35)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (35)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • destroyed love
      • worth thinkign about...
      • the best part about it is...
      • i love cuddling.
      • walls
      • It's more like this
      • Empty
      • what the heck?
      • Im no expert.
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (12)

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.