Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kris Jenner & Robert Kardashians love lesson.




Image from:
http://www.gossipwelove.com/2012/01/reason-for-robert-kardashian-kris.htm


So yesterday was a public holiday in South Africa, while lying in bed just after I'd woken up I was busy checking my twitter & someone tweeted about how good Kris Jenner's autobiography was.
I had seen her autobiography in the book section at CNA & I hadn't really thought it'd be a good read cause I mean with all the publicity the Kardashians get, we already know everything.

But then I decided to buy it and give it a try. Well you know it wasn't anything Shakespearean nor was it a bad read, but I just couldn't stop crying at how much love her first husband (Robert Kardashian senior) had for her. My word I want my own Robert Kardashian senior! He pursued her for the longest time, the saddest
incident in his pursuit was when she was supposed to arrive at the airport cause she was flying in to meet him. He waited with a bunch of roses in his hands and she never showed up.
But he just would never give up, even when her boyfriend at that time hit Robert Kardashian senior cause he'd found Kris and Robert together. He still persisted.

When he finally started dating her, because he was a born again christian, he suggested that they should stop having sex cause it's against what God wants, like this was a thirty something year old man, Beautiful.
When they got married she was 22, he treated her like a queen and introduced her to this cinderellla Beverly hills life, filled with the most influential people of that time, and she was only 18/17 when they met. He was 12 years her senior.
He was so successful that she became a stay at home wife, his friends loved her, the in laws adored her. What more could one desire?
But their romance ended when she cheated on him with a younger guy, and the crazy thing is for 3 months he'd catch her countless of times & he'd stay with her. Talk about a man loving you.

But the lessons I learn't from her story were as follows :
1) Dreams come true.
2) There are good men, oh my goodness very very good men, faithful, God fearing , loving oh so loving men ie : Robert kardashian senior
3) There is nothing called failure, learn from your mistakes and continue to believe that God has forgiven you cause he's a loving God, He'll bless you again for what you lost. After Kris had lost the good man that was Rob Kardashian she was blessed with Bruce Jenner.
4) Love is very real and alive.
5) I know I'm not an expert or anything, but what I realised & what she even said in her book was that you should always work it out cause marriage aint always gonna be all highs. Cause what led her to cheating was the loss in the passion they had once had.

Those were the lesson's I learn't from her book, it was a relaxed read & I enjoyed it.