Saturday, March 3, 2012

beauty

One thing I've realised is that all men have different tastes (grateful for that). So there is really no need to be around a man or people in general who don't believe you're beautiful, cause sooner or later that belief will rub onto you.

Ignore or keep away from people who don't celebrate you, life is to short to tolerate negativity. Rather be around people who make you feel good about yourself.

I've learn't that myself. My ex boyfriend liked girls with big behinds, I'm not one of those pear shaped girls, I'm apple shaped with big boobs (that's just the truth). Being around him, he'd always remind me about my butt and he'd always talk about girls with big butts, I ended up feeling low and not beautiful. When we broke up I still felt awkward about my body. Until I met a man who when he looked at my body, his eyes lit up.

That's just it. We all have different tastes, my ex didn't like my body, but that other man did.
I was shocked to hear that Kanye West made Amber Rose feel ugly, I mean in my opinion she has a beautiful body and stands out with her unique look.

I just don't understand why you date someone and make them feel low about themselves.

There is no definition of beauty, we're all beautiful in our own way with our own distinct & individual features. And that's the truth.