Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Forcing something

These past two days I've learn't about force.
Forcing a situation which we know will turn sour. Both these incidents are from my new experience in driving.My sister left her toiletries at my place because she didnt want to carry baggage with her at school. Then she expected me to drive and deliver these toiletries to her at night after I was done with my lectures. Mind you I had come out of work, had to go to lectures from five till eight then I had to go back home and fetch her stuff from my place then deliver them to her place and go back home again, to top it all of it's at night, I'm not a good driver, I don't know the area well and this is Johannesburg, not the safest city.
So due to the obove I did not take those things to her place for her. So the next day I got out of my night lectures early so I drove to her place & took them for her and I got terribly lost on my way back home, cause the GPS was taking me round in circles and I didn't know the area well & to top it all off it was at night.

That was her and my lesson that I shouldn't have forced a situation which I could see had a red robot. Listen to what your hearts says, it's where God dwells in you.
Again in terms of my parking I was forcing a situation of parking in a steep hill area which wasn't straight.
My car cut into the gate.

I've learn't that when one see's a red robot they should stop. That's all