Monday, April 29, 2013

Desiring God-my Journey

As of late, I've realised that when I don't spend my quite time with God, like as in a well planned quite time, where I woke up earlier than what is required of me, I become grumpy, unsatisfied, edgy and not happy. God put it into my heart that It was more of me and less of him when I don't start and end my day with him. Also I'm not as happy as I used to be, there was a point in my life when my satisfaction came only from God.  I began to desire and seek other things other than Gods, basically, I had Idols. Other things replaced my desire for God and so my joy was taken away. I'm on a journey top once more desire only God, to be satisfied in him above all else.... my journey has started, there are many things God is teaching me and I'm learning, can't wait to reach that place again where I don't car bout wanting any thing but God.