Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for introspection.


I feel like I need to stop,breath and review my thoughts clearly. Im not a deep person and I never thought I'd say the old cliche statement of... I need to find myself. I was so anti "those kind of deep statements" cause i used to think people who say that just wana sound profound and sound like they're on a philosophy intelect kinda of tip,I was so wrong. Its like this; I know who I am, I know what I want, I know where I wana head to. However people, media and life's obstacles are pushing against it all. Obviously not intentionaly.For example a mate of mine will make a statement, ok Il make an arbitary random example. Theyl say oh green socks made my moms feet lumpy,and then,even though I've been dreaming of buying green socks, my mind will then debate against itself of whether I should or shouldnt buy green socks and who knows maybe her mums feet got infected before she wore the green socks. I need to review and recheck myself, that Im still consistent and havnt allowed temporary situations change anything,in terms of who I am,my core values and beliefs and where I wana head to next. Think Il cut myself of from a few things that distract me, just to get things into clarity and make sure they're not being blurred. There's nothing wrong with change and certain things happen for change to alter our steps when we've taken a wrong path, and its always better to make a change sooner then later but in my case nothing has happened to me in particular which would result in change,like in the example I made,i hadnt worn the green socks yet, Id always wanted them but then my mate made a statement that caused me to fear what Id always wanted...Its the fear which I receive from my mates,random strangers and media.So its evident that I gota give fear... a TKO ;-)

No comments: