Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Inbox of my complexity.

Im a VERY complex individual. I dont do this on purpose but its the story of my life that has left a mosaic of detail in my personality. For example I have family in Malawi and the half of my family originates from eSwazini but i grew up as a zulu chic and I have friends from all over the globe. Im guessing thats where my complex personality stems from. Its just a guess cos I'm not an expert of character formation. However what really gets to me is when people try to box me. For example on that specific day they'l see me wearing something or doing something and all of a sudden...Ive been tagged. When they see me doing something else and wearing something of a different style to when we met then they'l give me this attitude of "you're not like that, you're like that,you're being fake now" Um um um, I think I know myself better than you do. Like I have chubby cheeks right, when people see me they tag me as innocent, and I heard from my mate that this one guy is always feeling sorry for me that guys are going to play me because I'm so not streetwise bout men. Ok I'm really not gona comment about if I am or not streetwise bout guys or not.However that was very sweet of him to sympathise,and he is a great guy. So thank you for thinking about me. But really people lets just get to know a person before we start spinning stories. Like I remember Tyra Banks saying that people were like her show is gona fail because they'd boxed her into being nothing else but a model.I think if you have a complex personality its hard to define yourself as of a specific character, so people just wana define you and place you in one box to make things easier. Its so frustrating sometimes cos its like they just wana force you into this one box and how dare you step out cos thats what they know you as now.Sigh sigh. For anyone who is suffering from being INBOXED dont allow people to define you,be the complexity you are and jump from one box to the other.

No comments: