Sunday, August 16, 2009

The things that I love...



I love the fact that Lira has an inspiring story. I love jelly beans. I still love my ex,and that sucks! I love the black freckle above my right eye brow. I love the fact that Nelson Mandela said the architects of apartheid should be forgiven.I love doing something edgy,outa my character once in a while. I love the fact tha Barrack Obamas dad is an African. I love the song "Jesus is love" by the commodores and its even better when Monifah sings it. I love the fact that i can now say "i love my big boobs," hahaha, cos dam i hated having big boobs when i was a teen. I love my hips. I love the fact that God gave up his son so that we could have eternal life. I love the friends that iv made in my early twenties, I love opera mini. I love laughing,like random people make me LAUGH, that father from american pie with the thick eyebrows,hahaha. i love feeling the tiny curls in an AFRO.And I love you!

No comments: