Monday, August 24, 2009

Dream


I met this guy called Dream,he was everything a girl could want from a man. He had a ride,wore designer clothes and stayed in an uptown flat in the most beautiful part of town. My new boyfriend Dream was amazing.Our future together was all we talked bout,I told him i used to dream bout him and now he was here. On our very first date I got dressed and waited for him at the upclass restaurant we were going to dine in. I waited,an hour turned into 3,when i called him,Dream wouldnt pick up. I started to panick,my mind began to race. It was getting late and I had no transport to take me home. My dream? Where was he? Could he have been for real or had i convinced myself that he had existed...then everything came back to me...He was someone else's Dream. Im open and bubbly why was I with Dream,a guy thats quite and seems to think 1 sentence makes for a quality conversation.Creativity came easily to me like it was an extention of my 5 senses while he got a mental rush from numbers,ink and paper. It was then, sitting on the wooden bench outside the restaurant,that I realised that this was the best thing that had ever happened to me since I'd met Dream. The end of my relationship with Dream was the beginning of my relationship with Truth.A relationship that bought me joy while sharing a small apartement and driving a second had car. I was happy with Truth no matter what was going on externally. Because I knew that with Truth it was going to last forever...The passion we had for each other would be our foundation that would hold us sturdy when the winds blew. Truths wisdom guided me and led me to prosperity, Prosperity that had come from his passion for me. The prosperity that I had with Dream was easy and instant,he bought me all the things i needed and when he left so did my prosperity. With truth,he gave me the wisdom to get it, it wasnt easy,i had 2 wait long to get it. But the wisdom I had from Truth would always be engraved in my heart. The only time it would leave is when my heart stopped beating.

No comments: