My life in progress

Friday, May 18, 2012

More from Joseph Prince

http://www.josephprinceonline.com/2012/04/jesus-has-given-you-his-peace/
Click the above link
Posted by beautiful angel at 12:06 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Jesus, shalom
Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels

bad days (1) beauty (1) beyonce (2) brandy (2) breaking up (1) charlie wilson (1) childhood (1) christian single (1) dating (1) Encouragment (5) faith (6) favourites (8) Forgiveness (1) God (1) God's design. (1) Grace (1) gratitude (1) haters. (1) heartbreak (1) his heart (1) Jesus (23) kris jenner (1) lessons (13) letting go (1) life (1) life lessons (1) love (14) love songs (18) Marriage (4) Meagan Good (3) men (1) Motivation (15) moving on (1) obedience (1) purity (2) relationships (12) shalom (1) singleness (5) thankfullness (1) the kardashians (1) Tia and Tamera (3) unbelief (1) women (1) words (1) worshipp (1)

Popular Posts

  • Just some Godly motivation
    I was at home for the long heritage day weekend, So I was watching my pastor on t.v and I heard him say this. During a bad economy, whenyo...
  • Feminine yet strong.
    Whenever I think about being a strong woman I'm reminded of Alicia Keys song, superwoman. In the bible we're told countless of ...
  • The heart of an African.
    Im an African living in Africa and i just wish things for this continet would go good. It sucks- seeing kids with pot bellies and flies on t...
  • 2 Afro or not 2 Afro!
    The AFRO! For me an AFRO is a symbol of African pride. It shows that one is real and less concerned about conforming to what media views a...
  • Revelation on love
    I've had a revelation of what love is. Its being selfless, where the other persons Joy is placed above your Joy and uncomfortability. It...
  • He's so creative
    One thing I've been recently learning about God is that he's creative. From the old testament to the new, he displays his creative p...
  • The reason why I started blogging.
    I decided to start blogging because I wanted to be honest with MYSELF and I thought that by writing my feelings down I could also see whats ...
  • Loving someone who annoys you
    Loving someone who annoys you or has habits which are irritating is not easy. However by looking at Jesus it's evident that love isn...
  • It's still about Faith, YOUR faith.
    It seem's there are different schools of thought in the church when it comes to the topic of meeting your Godly spouse. Some say we shou...
  • Day of Reconciliation
    Today is an important South African holiday. It's called "Day of reconciliation." The new democratic government of post 1994 ...

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2012 (83)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • God knew it before I even prayed for it.
      • Wilderness syndrome
      • More from Joseph Prince
      • Forcing something
      • Joseph Prince
      • Tough times
      • Words
      • I'm not even trying.
      • The fight continues
      • He's so creative
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (35)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (35)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (12)

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.