Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm happy that Jesus said no - with help from Sarah Jakes

I wanted it to happen, I prayed, I pushed I shoved but God said no... what my heart was telling me was right, it was actually a no from God. Sarah Jakes from her blog post: A letter to the lost me."Anything birthed prematurely risks complications" so basically what this means is, we know that blessings are fist like a seed in our womb. The seed is given to us by God, as a dream in our hearts. Then we plant it in prayer in our wombs and feed it to grow through faith. Then through time, they grow and we give birth to our dream, but then like a real life child, If it's birthed early it has complications. So rather wait on Gods seasoned timing rather than to give birth at your rushed timing and risk complications. God is never late.
Read Sarahs article further by clicking here